The Museum is located at 411 W. Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena on the corner of Orange Grove and Colorado Boulevard at the intersection of the Foothill (210) and Ventura (134) freeway. Click here to download map and directions to the Museum.
Pasadena, CA 91103
Westmoreland Place is a short, private street that runs parallel to the 300 N. block of Orange Grove between Walnut and Rosemont.
Street address for use in online map searches:
4800 Oak Grove Drive
La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011
Information on tours can be found here.
1151 Oxford Road,
San Marino, CA 91108 626.405.2100
1750 North Altadena Drive
Pasadena, CA 91107
The Center is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday, during which time a staff member is present to assist you. Feel free to come inside and look around. You will find information about hiking trails, animals, plants, geology, history of the canyon, ecology, and docent-guided tours.
The DIRECTORY helps you plan a visit to Old Pasadena:
- SHOP – Browse more than 200 one-of-a-kind specialty boutiques or exclusive and national retailers
- DINE – Explore more than 100 upscale restaurants, cozy bistros, and outdoor cafes
- SERVICES – Find beauty salons, a fitness regimen, classes, home décor assistance, or catering
- ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT – Delight in museums, galleries, live music, and late night fun
More information to help you plan and make the most of your visit:
- EVENTS – Find out what’s happening on our active event calendar
- MAPS & PARKING – Take advantage of 90-minute free parking in three Park & Walk Garages
- HOTELS – Schedule your stay at hotels in and around Old Pasadena
- ATTRACTIONS – Learn about the places and history that makes the city of Pasadena unique